Nashville Women's Empowerment
The primary goals of the workshop series is to:
· Provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools they need to start or grow their own businesses.
· Assist and train women on how to creating economic impact as a CEO.
· Help you get clear about your purpose by tapping into your passion and turning it into a profitable business.
· Create a strong support system and network with successful women already in business.
Workshop Topics Include:
1. Overcoming the FEAR when starting a business.
2. Getting rid of PROCRASTINATION and launching your business.
3. Social Media 101: Understanding Social Media and how to use it
4. Effective Networking Strategies to GROW your business
5. Entrepreneurship 101: The set-by-step Process to Starting a Business
6. 10 Steps to Writing a Business Plan
7. Time Management: Master Strategies to get the Most of Your Time
8. Creative Strategies to Securing MONEY
9. Grant Writing
10. Should you Start a Non-Profit?
DATE: Saturday, March 16, 2013
TIME: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
COST: $45.00 Early Bird Registration Ends January 31, 2013
$75.00 Regular Registration
$125.00 Vendor Table (Only 5 Tables Remaining)
LOCATION: Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Inc
The Goodwill Lifsey Training Center (Training Facility)
937 Herman Street, Nashville, TN 37208
Who Should Attend:
· Women unhappy in their current jobs
· Women seeking a life-change
· Women desiring to start a business
· Women Business Owners
· Women Authors and Experts
· Women Networking Groups
· Women Associations
· Non-Profit Organization that focus on Women
SPECIAL OFFER: The first 10 people who register. Get a FREE copy of the e-book Financial Empowerment: A Practical Approach to Getting Your Financial Life in Order
All workshop participants will receive a Goodie Bag (upon conference check-in) that includes:
· Autographed Copy of the Book: Attract More Clients and Make More Money in 2013
· Discounted services from vendors/speakers
· Gift cards from local business
· and much more
· Fill out: Attached Registration form and mail it to
R.B.I. Enterprise, P.O. Box 583, Hermitage, TN 37076
· Call: (615) 753-5647
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Visit: http://www.ReneeBobb.com
Click to listen to Renee Bobb interview Empowered Woman, Trazana Staples