As I have said many times before, I am not a health guru, health/medical professional, nutritionist or herbalist. I am a simple woman on the journey to be healthy and enjoy the life given to me. On this journey I have found that the more healthy foods you eat, the better you will feel. Your outlook on life will change, your perception on things will be more positive, and you will also discover that the things you spend lots of time and energy on really does not matter. I know for a fact life is meant to be enjoyed with little are no struggles. It is up to each individual to create his/her reality. Just know from this day forward, whatever happens to you is in your control, you determine its outcome, and yes, all of this can happen through eating more healthier, natural foods.
Below are some tips that have helped me along the way. I have picked up these valuable health tips throughout the years from the Sonoma Diet, Dehuty Ma’att-Ra ,Dr. J MenaqAmurr (aka Dr. Jeff Menzise), Dr. Llila Afrika, Cherokee Lewis (of the Body Love Temple), and many other resources since 2004 when Another Avenue was given to me in a vision.
· Eliminate white foods from your daily intake these will include, sugar, salt, white rice, pasta, dairy products ect…replace them with natural unprocessed choices if possible. Pink Himalayan salt or sea salt, organic raw, agave nectar or raw maple syrup, brown or wild rice, gluten free whole grain pasta, almond milk, or coconut milk.
· Replace coffee with herbal tea
· Break your fast with water. Water should be the first thing you put in your body when you wake up, then followed by fruit. Leave all the unhealthy breakfast foods along..bacon, eggs, grits…they actual do more harm than good for your body.
· Water, water, water make sure you get plenty of it. Alkaline water or kangen water is great. Distilled water or spring water and squeeze a lime in it will help raise the ph level. Water should be at a ph level of 9.29, tap water or bottled water will not get it.
· Do a full body detox every three months to help eliminate toxins out of your body. I wholeheartedly recommend dherbs full body detox www.dherbs.com
· Go out connect with nature! Plant a garden, go hiking, camping, or just go outside and get some natural vitamin D from the rays of the sun.
· Learn a new hobby beside the latest television craze. Swimming, bicycling, walking, jogging, skiing, belly dancing, afrikan drum & dance…anything to get your body moving will help increase endorphins in your body and helps you to eliminate stress
· Cook and prepare more foods at home. Stay away from fast food restaurants.
· Herbs herbs herbs…will help repair what ever ails you. Herbs will help you to get to your optimal health initially however; your food should be your medicine. Many of the basic herbs we have in our kitchen anyway, we just need to know what, where, how, and when about them.
· Study, research, and learn on your own. Don’t just let anyone one tell you anything. Being healthy requires a change of mind about food, it requires discipline, deprogramming from this horrible western diet, and an understanding of the foods we eat everyday.
· Meditation, yoga, and quite time with yourself will help YOU connect with YOU! To thy own self be true. Stay focused, positive and see yourself healthy. Create some daily affirmations or mantras to say to yourself everyday. My daily mantra is: “I am healthy, I am wealthy, I am wise, I am protected, I am positive, I am powerful, I am rich, I attract lots of money, I love myself, and I am loved” The truth will resonate with your spirit and you will have no doubts, if, ands, or buts about it.
· Stay positive! Always think happy thoughts. Do not embrace negative energy from others or from yourself.
· Last but not least surround yourself with like minded individuals; this will help tremendously with temptations.
Thank you for reading!
Peace, Love, & Light!