Nashville Women’s Empowerment
"Creating Economic Impact through Entrepreneurship"
No more excuses it’s time to turn your dream of owning and operating a business into reality. If you have always had the desire to start your own business and you are ready to make a positive change in your life, than you are invited to attend the upcoming Nashville Women’s Empowerment Workshop Series to be held on Saturday, June 30, 2012, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM at The Goodwill Lifsey Training Center, 937 Herman Street, Nashville, TN 37208.
The primary goal of the workshop series is to:
· Provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools they need to start or grow their own businesses.
· Assist and train women how to creating economic impact as a CEO.
· Help you get clear about your purpose by tapping into your passion and turning it into a profitable business.
· Create a strong support system and to network with successful women already in business.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Darrell Knoch
MEET DARRELL KNOCH—Top-Ten Amazon best-selling author ofMastering a Healthy Self-Image: The Guidebook to Real Happiness and Enormous Success. It is an inspirational yet practical blueprint for overcoming adversity, achieving unstoppable self-confidence, and attaining your goals for personal and professional success. Darrell’s story of personal transformation and astounding success is both poignant and inspirational. It is a tale of triumph—how a disfigured, abused, and emotionally scarred boy, raised on welfare, rose to amazing heights in the business world and became a self-made multi-millionaire. Darrell earned two patents, become an entrepreneur who took 5 companies national and international and generated billions of dollars in revenue, and then went on to become an investor, real estate authority, financier, public speaker, author, and mentor to many. His story will leave you impressed, inspired, and amazed!
Visit Darrell Knoch web site www.truewealthuniversity.com
Feleesha Page Johnson, Director of the Tennessee Small Business Development Center located at Austin Peay State Universitywww.tsbdc.org
Lenore Gilbert, Mary Kay Sales Director for over 9 years, Owner of A and L Cleaning Services as well as Realtor with Century 21.www.marykay.com/lgilbert3
Renee Bobb, CEO of R.B.I. Enterprise, Radio and TV Talk Show Host, Empowerment Coach and Trainer for several non-profit agencies. She is also the author of 9 books. www.ReneeBobb.com
Trazana Staples, Author and CEO of Another Avenue Cultural Resource Center http://www.anotheravenueculturalresourcecenter.blogspot.com
Kia Jarmon, Creative Director with The MEPR Agency which specialize in public relations, branding and special events www.mepragency.com
Teri N. Harrison, Founder and Managing Attorney with Tennessee Business Law Center. Teri is a Small Business Expert, Legal Consultant & Leadership Coach.
Workshop Topics Include:
1. How to overcome the fear and challenges when starting a business?
2. How to identify a need in the market place and fill it?
3. How to do what you love and get paid for it?
4. Creative strategies to raising money to start your own business
5. How to use Social Media such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to grow your business
6. Too Many Ideas: How to identify the best type of business to start?
7. Customer Service 101: How to find and keep customers?
8. What does a Business Plan Need to Include?
9. Marketing 101: How to effectively Brand your products and services?
10. Social Entrepreneurs owning and operating a GREEN business
11. How to Build a Mastermind-Support Group
12. How to Create a 30-day Focus & Money Making Plan
DATE: Saturday, June 30 2012
TIME: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
COST: $45.00 Early Bird Registration Special Offer! Ends on May 15, 2012
$75.00 Regular Registration
$99.00 VIP Registration which include:
· Front row seating at the event
· FREE Autographed copy of Darrell Knoch’s book Healthy Self-Image: the Guidebook to Real Happiness and Enormous Success
· Gratitude Coin from Author, Darrell Knoch
· Special VIP Pre-event dinner featuring Darrell Knoch and all workshop speakers.
LOCATION: Goodwill Industries of Middle Tennessee, Inc, The Goodwill Lifsey Training Center (Training Facility) 937 Herman Street, Nashville, TN 37208.
When you register you will receive a FREE copy of the book:Mastering a Healthy Self-Image: The Guidebook to Real Happiness and Enormous Success.